My husband and I are just not sexy!
My husband and I have been married going on eight years now and, up until this point, haven't really done the whole steamy phone conversation thing. When I call him it's usually about things like picking up toilet paper on his way home from work or to tell him the baby pooped out reconstituted raisins that looked just like a grapes. So when I hear about other couple's sexy phone conversations and texts - "I wanna see you naked," or "Hey, babe, I'm not wearing any underwear," - it makes me want to try to ramp up our sexy.
In an attempt at this, I did my first dabble in the steamy department during a phone call the other day, and... it didn't go so well. I tried to ease into the sexy with something only mildly racy like, "Hey, babe, I don't think I'm going to watch New Girl anymore because the content's a little inappropriate." He responded in a low husky voice, "Really, you wanna start watching Myth Busters with me?" Deciding it was time to ramp it up a notch, I replied in my sexy voice, "You know, you sound really hot right now." RECORD SCRATCH! His reply? "Hot? No, I'm actually at a quite comfortable temperature, but thanks for your concern."
Yes, that actually happened. Like I said, we're just not sexy.
In an attempt at this, I did my first dabble in the steamy department during a phone call the other day, and... it didn't go so well. I tried to ease into the sexy with something only mildly racy like, "Hey, babe, I don't think I'm going to watch New Girl anymore because the content's a little inappropriate." He responded in a low husky voice, "Really, you wanna start watching Myth Busters with me?" Deciding it was time to ramp it up a notch, I replied in my sexy voice, "You know, you sound really hot right now." RECORD SCRATCH! His reply? "Hot? No, I'm actually at a quite comfortable temperature, but thanks for your concern."
Yes, that actually happened. Like I said, we're just not sexy.

Comments
Post a Comment