Husbands, stop telling your wives they are sexy.
On occasion, I use my husband's cell phone when my own phone is dead or missing. To use his phone, I press the "on" button and am greeted by a screen filled with dots. I have to know what pattern to draw with the given dots in order to use the phone. My phone has this exact same security feature, so I am used to seeing this screen of dots every time I turn on my phone. I am so used to it, that whenever I use my husband's phone, I automatically put in my own phone's passcode pattern to try to get into his.
Immediately, the phone alerts me that I have used the wrong passcode, and it won't let me in. Then I remember that I'm using my husband's phone, not mine, I put in his passcode, and voila' -- I'm in. (Then I get to work doing something useful, like browsing social media sites or e-news on the internet. ;))
Over the years this has happened so many times that you'd think I'd remember I am using my husband's phone and stop trying to use MY passcode for HIS device. But I don't. I try my passcode for his phone time and time again.
This occurrence has got me thinking. It has led me to think about men and women in general. How opposite we are. How we are meant to live together as husbands and wives, and yet, we spend so much time together trying to get into each other's "phones" or hearts by using the wrong passcode.
Us wives are driving ourselves crazy by working hard to show our love in ways that WE need and want to receive it but our husbands couldn't care less about.
You husbands are spinning in circles trying to show your love in the way that YOU need and want to receive it, but we wives don't necessarily care as much about. The result -- no one feels loved, no one's needs are met by the other, and we fight.
Sooooo,
Husbands -- Stop using your passcode to try to get into your wive's "love device". Stop telling your wife that they are sexy and trying to get with them. Instead, help them with the kids and around the house. Voila', you're in.
Wives -- Stop using your passcode to try to get into your husband's "love device". Stop obsessing over keeping a tidy, well running home for your husband and children to live in. Instead, tell your husband that you love him and that he is sexy, and try to get with him. Voila', you're in.
Now I know not every wife and husband have the same passcode that I have stated, but you get the gist. Also, **hint** most wives and husband's passcodes are exactly what I have listed above, so it can't hurt to try. But figure out each other's passcodes and do it. Otherwise, we're all just spinning our wheels.
If you've enjoyed this and would like to read more of my writing, please check out my book on Amazon @ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IL8U03K/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

Comments
Post a Comment