Thank Heaven For Medication Moment

Just had a major "thank heaven for medication" moment: I hadn't heard any noise out of Levi, my 18 mo. old son, for a while so I went searching for him. Lo and behold, I found him sitting in his rocking chair, holding a huge jar of Vaseline that he had all but emptied on himself and the chair. Yay!!! (for all of you foreigners out there, I'm being sarcastic). Anyhoo, I pried his hands from the Vaseline jar, took off his shirt, then his shorts to get ready for a bath. Before heading to the bathroom, I decided I better check his diaper and, of course, he was poopy (for the third time to day might I add). I mean, why wouldn't he be poopy? If I had found him covered in Vaseline and he hadn't been poopy, that'd be like having a sundae without a cherry on top. Oh boy . . . like I said, definite "thank heaven for my medication" moment.

Comments

Popular Posts