Crap. I'm getting old.
My first experience that really let me know I'm getting older:
I was standing in line to get a drink yesterday at a place I go to do open mic nights. With me was a young guy who I've seen there a few times before. We struck up a conversation as we waited to buy our drinks. As he was talking, I kept looking at him thinking, 'This guy is so stinkin' cute!' and then it happened. I looked at his cheeks and I literally, LITERALLY!!!, wanted to squeeze them and tell him how stinkin' cute he was. Ahhh! A few years ago I would have thought he was cute, cute, like, 'Man, if I was younger, I'd so get with this guy', cute. Now, I want to squeeze his cheeks like a grandma and tell him how adorable he is. How did this happen so fast? haha

Comments
Post a Comment