Life is like a box of chocolates...or a random piece of chocolate sitting on a shelf to make you feel better.



In a rare event, all of my four boys were happily playing together this morning. The two older ones were engrossed in a game of Uno while my four and two year old played a game of chase throughout our home. But, following the rule of the Universe that all four of my children can not all be happy for long at once, my four year old decided rather than chase, it would be even more fun to lock the two year old out of one of the rooms. This did not go well with my two year old son, who stood outside the locked door crying. A few moments passed, when through his tears, my son looked to the right and saw a large piece of chocolate, sitting on the counter beside him. A smile quickly replaced his tears and he left the scene of his frustration, happily chewing on a huge chunk of chocolate instead of focusing on being locked out of a most desired room.

I think there's a lesson here. In all of our troubles and trials in life, if we look hard enough, there's that  huge piece of chocolate waiting to help us get through it. If I had more energy to expound on that, I would. But that's all I got this morning. haha.

Oh, by the way -- read my book! You can copy and past this address to get to it on Amazon!  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IL8U03K

Comments

Popular Posts