Outnumbered
I was looking around the dinner table the other night while all five of my boys (yes, the hubby included) were making farting noises with their armpits. It was then I realized, more then ever, how seriously outnumbered I am. I know what you're thinking, and yes, of course I joined in, but still, I would have never come up with the idea. But back to my point about being outnumbered -- today, I sat down with my three year old, Avery, for some qt while he ate his lunch. I was really trying to bond, asking him questions about his day, who his favorite Cars character is, what color the car is, and what does he do -- he stands up in his chair, turns around, pulls his pants down and says, "Ha ha, Mom, look at my butt." And no, I didn't join along with that one. But all of this has helped me come to the conclusion that I am, as I said earlier, seriously, SERIOUSLY outnumbered.

Comments
Post a Comment